Thursday, March 3, 2011

Preschool Registration

I registered Luke and Ava today for another year (their last year) of preschool. When you register your child they each receive a school shirt. Every year the color or theme changes. Next year we will be able to see them a mile away. Each year they also choose different pictures the children draw. One of Ava's little people pictures was chosen for next school years shirts. Her drawing is the person on the left. Ava is now a published artist. lol This school has been such a gift and a blessing and we look forward to another wonderful year. I am on the Ministry Team so I was lucky to register them early. That means I won't have to camp out next week to register. I will be helping all those that do on Tuesday and Wednesday.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

How toally groovy of them. Done Jerry Garcia proud!