Monday, June 18, 2012

Mary Poppins

Max, the kids and I enjoyed a beautiful day at the San Jose Performing Arts Center.
We enjoyed a production of Mary Poppins! 
My favorite Disney movie when I was a little girl was Mary Poppins.  
We had amazing Balcony seating.  We were able to have a view of the entire stage and Orchestra.  The kids were in heaven.  Prior to the show we all enjoyed some light refreshments. 
"A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down." 
We had a
"Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious"
time at the the play. 
After the play we meet up with Max's cousin Brad and his wife Alex in downtown San Jose at the Old Spaghetti Factory. 
The food was yummy, the company was so great and the atmosphere was whimsical. 
It was fun catching up with Brad and Alex.  We haven't seen them in a long while.
Thank you to my cousin Mary Ann for a truly magical day with my family.  It was a very special Mother's Day gift.  One that will be treasured for ever.

No comments: