Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to School

Back to school!
New back packs and lunch boxes, school supplies and snacks! 
Ava, Luke and Colin leaving for their first day of school. 
Colin is starting 3rd grade and Luke and Ava are going into Kindergarten. 
Ava 
Luke 
Colin 
Two peas in a pod! 
Colin to cool to have mom hang out with him anymore.  I was to get one photo before he shewed me away. 
I however, was allowed by Luke and Ava to stay for a special Kindergarten introduction.  As all the children were introduced by the teacher, Mrs. Wilcox shared with the class that they were twins.  She asked if anyone new what that meant.  A little boy shouted out that they were the same.  When she asked what was alike, he shouted again "their hair."  Later, Ava whispered in my ear, "I'm not bald like Luke mom, that boy is just crazy."   
."
I stayed and completed an art project relating to the book "The kissing hand" with the kids and then it was time to go.  They didn't cry, but I sure shed several tears. 
Our babies are growing up!

No comments: