Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vintage Crab Feed

Last night we went to the Vintage Crab Feed with my family. My dad and Lupe got tickets for for everyone as a Christmas gift. Lupe was a bit under the weather, so she wasn't able to join us. Maybe next time. We headed to Napa a bit early and dropped the kiddos off at Granny and Papa's house. They had been looking forward to this all day. They watched movies, baked cookies, played with Harley and Granny played dolls with Ava. They had a really nice time. The Vintage Booster Club put out a really nice spread. We ate salad, bread, pasta, tri-tip and crab, a few cocktails and then topped it off with a chocolate lovers cake that my aunt bid on from the silent auction. Max ran into a few people had hadn't seen in awhile, so the evening was a lot of fun. We have gone to this venue before for other events and the same thing always happens to me in this building. The pictures I take come out really dark with an orange glow, it drives me crazy. Something about the lighting, so needless to say none of the pictures I took turned out. Bummer!

No comments: