Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

We woke up Valentines morning to say goodbye to the beautiful sun and welcome the much needed rain. Colin didn't have school because of President's day. So, we spent the day lounging. Every year I make the kids pink heart shaped pancakes with fresh fruit and juice. It has become our little tradition. So they were quit pleased with their special treat at the breakfast table. We got our chores done early, had lunch, popped pop corn and watched Alice in Wonderland and snuggled in our sweats and slippers. Max came home with sweet yummy Valentine treats for everyone and a beautiful and loving card for me. We made dinner and had a nice evening at home together. We enjoyed a beautiful three day weekend and now it's back to business.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I was beingsarcastic when I said to mom you probably would make heart shaped pancakes for your kids. Wow! I was sarcatically correct. My kids ate cereal. Guess I will be not be getting "mommy of the year award". But in my own defense; I am in pain, and all three kids had doctors apt's that morning. OH well! Maybe next year. Or if we are near you next year....I will send my kids to your house! HA!

Our Dream x3 said...

They would be welcome!